Agromex provides transport services in the European Union. The scope of our business activity includes:
- Transport of all types of cargo including waste and animal waste
- Transport in controlled temperature (refrigerated trailers)
- Full truckload and fractional load services
- Constant cargo monitoring
- Possibility of pallet exchanging
We specialise in Italian and German markets covering the following routs:
Transport services are based on our own modern fleet, with international freight forwarding complementing our offer.
To meet our customers’ expectations, in 2014 we obtained a veterinary ID to be able to transport animal waste, and in 2016 we obtained waste transport permission for Poland-Italy-Poland routes.
The cargo we transport is insured within the Carrier’s Liability Insurance in international road transport with the guaranteed sum of EUR 500,000 and the International Carrier’s Liability Insurance for cabotage road transport on the territory of Germany with the guaranteed sum of EUR 600 000.
<!– /wp:tadv/classic-paragraph —